Thread: Ok, I surender
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 09:47 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks Sis,

That is what I was recalling but didn’t recall the lyrics or artist. In context with the lyrics, I just enjoy the magic, going with the flow and don’t try to figure things out. Last weekend I took LG out to the ranch, had her stand on a box and showed her how to set the cinch strap on Buddy’s saddle. Fair enough, she got it right, and I just added the pull down power. So up she went, and with bridle in hand, we took Buddy for a long walk. He he, I don’t ride the hey burners, just take them for a walk. Maybe next year we’ll see about LG going solo, but not right now.

LG doesn’t do sweets at all; go figure, so in the saddle bags I had her fav raw broccoli, carrot sticks, mozzarella cheese sticks, some cold baked salmon and gold fish crackers. The good dogs Duke and Mariah; siblings, came along as well. Oops, I think we got us a cowgal in the making.

Scamp

Oh, Buddy is a retired Rodeo quarter horse on a new mission. About as mellow as it gets and I do perceive that horse knows when LG is mounted for he steps so very gently. Maybe it is because LG holds the goody feed bag when it is treat time. Who knows about such things, I don’t.