View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 11:42 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Rigger,
After giving your: "IF YOU DON'T FIX IT WE WILL CEASE TO EXIST" & "WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT" question some serious thought, I believe that you and all others (duped scientists inclusive) taken-in by and pontificatingly-echoing Al Gore'$ quite purpo$eful contention$ should realize and UNDERSTAND some realities for-a-change.

I and many others (many scientists also) realize and know-full-well that Mother Nature, Climate and Weather Patterns (ice ages inclusive) cannot be altered, changed or FIXED by one iota,...even if all homes, vehicles, industries and power plants were heated and powered by windmills and solar panels.

Even presidents, emperors or Secretaries of State cannot change the aforementioned reality.

Neither can those always greatly profitting from absurd political dictates deny the following.

Only a few volcanic eruptions (and there are over 100 polluting volcanic eruptions yearly) foul earth's air and atmosphere MORE than any yearly: "MAN MADE" pollution ever will.

I don't know how many UNDERwater, sea or ocean eruptions there are spewing forth methane, and God Only knows what other deadly pollutants produced by Mother Nature.

Neil