Thread: Rolling Stones
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 05:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: Rolling Stones

Quote:
Originally posted by 39mto39g I have always liked the Stones. They made a new alblum and sent it to the reviewers, after the reviewers had finished with it, the Stones then added there conterversial cut about the Bush administration. Why would Mick do this, Ameriquest and NFL are sponcoring the Stones this Football season and are considering dropping the Stones, Although Mick has every right to say what ever he feels , I have to ask myself WHY. He came to this country and made millions, he has enjoyed the fruits of the US citizens for 35 years now and with no end in sight, When there tour comes to Houston are I told my daughter that she needed to see the stones, I have sence told her we aren't going.
Mick can say what ever he wants to and I can choose not to give him my money if I want to,
So, Mick and The Stones, You do what ever you want and you will find a Dixie Chick welcome. If thats ok then so be it.

Ron
Ron
He's talking about Neocons
" ''You call yourself a Christian, I call you a hypocrite,'' Mick Jagger wails. ''You call yourself a patriot. Well, I think you are full of (bleep).''
I sure don't see anything to disagree with there! And about half the country agrees with me.
Your dead right on this: if you don't like it, don't give them your money.
Stay good
James