View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 06:01 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Contrary to what your little paranoid mind conceives, I don't have direct access to the inner workings of the GOP caucus at the US House of Representatives, (and I strongly suspect, neither do you), hence, do not know the exact reasoning why the change in committee leadership was done. Just because there is some "direct quote" doesn't make it correct or factual; obviously, the DAV and all other lobby groups have their particular agenda and any "direct quote" from them is colored by that agenda. I do believe that any change in leadership was not the result of some sinister plot by the GOP to screw veterans, but you can believe anything you want to.

Now to the salient point: how much as the VA budget increased duirng the current administration, actual dollar-wise, and percent of increase per year, as opposed to the previous administration? And, did the VA budget increase dollar-wise and percentage-wise greater than any other departmental budget?

And excuse me, but aren't you intelligent enough to post something without vulgarity attached to it? Or is that your little way of drawing attention to yourself, like some little child throwing a temper tantrum?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote