View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 05:14 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Oh Yeah,

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperScout OK, so Smith was replaced by someone else. If veterans were worse off for that change, shame on the change-makers. I don't know any of the details under which one was replaced, but I suspect that there was some justification, other than the "Let's screw the veterans" mindsent as you claim.
And one more thing, if you DON'T KNOW any of the 'details' of Smiths removal..................then why pray tell did you portray yourself in the deceptive and misleading manner you did previously when you 'claimed' it was because Smiths 'term' had expired???

You sure as heck seem to be very, very prone to making either FALSE or MISLEADING statements, aren't you???

Why the hell would you do something like that?

Is that just Sooooooooooooo ingrained in the 'new' Republican Play Book that you (like those fellas in Washington) are unable to tell the facts from falsehoods???

Just asking? ..

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links