View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 11:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Are

you blind or something?????

What phuckin difference does it make????

Can't you even understand what I have just reported to you!

You can't compare "apples to phuckin oranges" for gosh sakes!

The GD 'REAL DOLLARS" $$$$$ available ( in REAL $$$$ AND percentage of funds distributed) for veterans medical treatment supplied by the Clinton administration TO the VA Health Care system was MORE than has been budgeted by the Bush administration.

Of COURSE there has been more TOTAL $$$$$ put into the system during the Bush years, for Gods sake, the mandatory process ALONE accounts for about 95% of that TOTAL $$$$ increase!

Did you even ATTEMPT to read or try and understand the information you were presented.

Surely you're not THAT unable to comprehend the written English language, are you??? Or, are you so full of 'DENIAL' like your 'boys' in Congress & the Whitehouse you can't (or won't) accept the freakin truth!

Just asking?????

And..............I ain't lettin you off the hook on this one below either!

PS--------You still never answered my question about why you put out that misinformation about Chris Smith being removed from the Chairmanship of the House Committe on Veterans Affairs because YOU claimed it was time for a 'rotation' or some such bullshit???----------You ain't gonna get out of owning up to your own bit of Republican disinformation attempt that easy my friend. Why can't you give us ALL an explanation for that attempt at deception on your part, huh???

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote