View Single Post
Old 01-06-2006, 11:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default What mistake??

that was a DELIBERATE ATTEMPT at disinformation on your part and you know it.

But, I''ll accept your miniscule attempt to correct it by at least your admittiing it as a 'mistake' anyway. I'm a bighearted fella, ya know?..........

Now, on to your continued recovery from that "state of denial" you seem unable to escape from!

If you are speaking of this..............."OMB Director Bolten testifies that ?There have been three consecutive years preceding this one in which more there was more money requested by the Administration and more money appropriated by the Congress for the medical care portion of veterans services than was actually needed in that year. The appropriations have exceeded the VA medical care needs in the preceding three years by over half a billion dollars in each of the receding three years.? (testimony before the House Budget Committee) " One of your quotes. Sounds like this is great news!-----End Quote!

Then you REALLY haven't been reading the TRUTH as testified before this same committee by ALL the Service Organizations and affected parties, have you.

You're damn right Bolten is LYING!...........He's part of the Bush Boys Appointees ain't he??? He is just another wheel on the rampaging DUMP TRUCK of misinformation being put out by these misfits!

Let me 'educate' you a little more, OK?

The $$$$$ amount this idiot is refering to cannot even be accurately determined. The VA has 'doctored' their books so badly no amount of professional accountants can unscramble their deceptive practices these past 4 years. This $$$$$ he's claiming as showing up as "exceeding the VA medical care needs in the preceding three years by over half a billion dollars in each of the receding three years.? , is no more than an attempt to cover up the fact that this $$$$$$ WAS intended to be for recovery from the last few years of many VA hospitals becoming so underfunded that they have instituted hiring freezes, closed patient wards and cut essential services to the point where they are turning away qualified veterans seeking necessary healthcare. This "hiring freeze" and practices of closing down not ONLY "wards", but ENTIRE WINGS of several hospitals and cutting "essential services" has created some 'left over' funds that this idiot Bolten is speaking about. All while military veterans continue to wait and suffer while appointments and treatment are delayed for up to a FREAKIN YEAR OR MORE in many cases! Just because they WILL NOT revoke the 'hiring freeze' and undo the mess they've created! Much of this 'mystery funding" is gone and will NEVER be found!

There is ONE thing you and I apparently DO 'agree' on. And, that is the 'ACCOUNTABILITY" of those in charge of distributing and spending the 'alloted funds' has GOT TO BE ENFORCED!.......Much of the corruption and ineptness is right at the TOP of the ladder in management at the VA. It's worse NOW that it's EVER been.

Not ONLY that, but if you'll take the time to read another of my posts over on the General Forum you'll see where the VA has been using many of THESE apparently 'left over' funds intended to rectify and correct the Bush administrations recent history of "UNDERFUNDING" health care to institute ILLEGAL STUDIES intended to 'privatize' many jobs and functions of the VA!

As for that "percentage" bullshit.................I've already addressed that. You just need to go back and READ IT!

Damn, Super.............can't you see through that 'haze' of propaganda these folks are distributing??? You seem to be one of the VERY FEW left who can't????

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote