View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 04:08 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Maggot Flies In The Ointment

5-22-2018

“What in the hell is wrong with some people?” Can they not see by now that there are those out there to whom power, control, internationalism, and self, mean far more than the welfare or even the survival of their own nation? Or are these people so self-centered that they don’t even care what kind of a country they are leaving to their progeny and those generations of American kids that will rely upon them to leave behind the same kind of nation that our fathers left to us?

Well in my opinion, those who so maligned “Our Founders” are themselves naught but “Maggot Flies In The Ointment of Democracy!” And those who are now chastising those proud and loyal patriots who fought for, and in many cases even died to protect and to preserve that which far too many now take for granted, are the true enemies of freedom and liberty (opinion)!

The bottom line here, at least as I see it - and in my opinion, is this: For one vested reason or another, there are a few misguided political fools out there who now seek to rewrite (or bastardize) “Our Constitution and its Bill of Rights”, and this can not and must not be tolerated (within the laws of “Our Land of course)!

“Stabilize America First, Prosper America First, Think Of America First, Exalt America First!” Warren G. Hardin [1865-1923] 29th President

Hardcore