View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 11:59 AM

Charlie,
I have no problem with anyone on this site but those who abuse the trust extended to them in brotherhood by promoting deception and manipulation of facts for personal gain or acceptance. These people leave nothing but confusion and lies in their wake and cause undo suspicion among friends and brothers in arms. Their goal in life is to be perceived as something they are not and in the process damage the legacy of not only we survivors but those brothers that we all left behind. These same fallen that we all know are the real heroes of any war call out for justice. That is why I get so upset when someone like this recent character 39 not only insults our intelligence but also refuses to go away when caught. He just pops up on another site, with the same handle even because his arrogance dictates his behavior, not rational thinking or shame.
Again, thank you for coming to the defense of your fellow SF member and friend, I would do no less nor expect any less from someone such as yourself.

I consider it an honor to have read your stories on this site, for whatever reason you came here for, and I for one wish you well and a long life my new friend.

Semper Fi
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote