View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 08:43 AM

Thumbs up

The gal at the smoke shop I go to in Indiana - she started making mask out of material and sold them at $5 dollars each. She made $3800+ dollars selling 760 of her homemade mask.
People would buy anywhere from 1-2 to 3-5 at a time. (Side job made some extra money) can't blame her for that. They still have a rack of mask in the smoke shop and they still go.
-
As as being healthy - as long as only one person uses the mask. I'd say periodic washing as needed or usage - is recommended.
-
I wear a mask when required otherwise - its just me and world. I've haven't known anyone personally that died except for on VFW guy from WWII died from it - per our Commander.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote