View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 06:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Food For Thought!

9-16-2020

(More Personal Opinions)

“An amazing thought just occurred to me” – as I sat before the tube in contemplation!

There it was all of this time, but like the man who was irreparably lost in the depths of a strange and alien forest, and this during a blinding snow storm, and like many of you out there, I just did not realize just how much I was being influenced by what was being shoveled into my senses by the vested media! So in reality, I ask you once again (and think very deeply about this): “Just what would your life be like - were it not for the constant bombardment of media data?

“Once upon a time, our ancestors were truly Free Thinkers!” They designed, they innovated, they created, and most of all - “They Thought For Themselves!” And it is of these people who genuinely built America, and not the pre-programmed, narrow-minded, restricted-data bumpkins, who were being systematically manipulated by whatever it was that was being shoveled into their brains by those who rewrote their programming, or those who were content to believe everything that was slammed into their brains (day in and day out) by “The Programming-Masters” who manipulated (nearly) their every thought and action, of whom I speak –

“And all of his time - you thought that you were your own masters?”

You know, and like “The Book 1984 Suggests”, maybe the practice of “Free Thinking” is (also) becoming nothing more than just a lost art? For if you were raised believing that all that you have been taught, hear, or even told, is “Absolute Fact”, or we have lost the ability to question (and even to challenge at times), then in my opinion, maybe we too are also losing our ability to even think for ourselves? “Now just you think about that for a moment!”

Hardcore