View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 02:51 PM

Default AO and the wall

I've petitioned for my younger Brother's name to be there. He died of AO in the Denver hospital about 10 or 12 years ago. My dad called said Larry was taken to the hospital there.
I jumped on my motorcycle and drove 1100 miles to Denver but he died before I got there.
It ate him up from the inside out.

I've got his death certificate but not his DD214 so I will have to contact the hospital or the Army to get it.

My medical paper's also said I had AO in my blood test but it was not as bad as my brothers. No I didn't get any monies from the VA. Nor do I expect to. I've got other issues with my blood and that is my Vitamin D is very low (last blood test) I don't know if AO has anything to do with that? I now take 50K units each week and have to get a blood test every 6 weeks. This just started so I will have to see what goes.

But I would like to get my brother's name on the wall it would make me feel better.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote