View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 04:09 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default In The Event That You Haven't Noticed It Yet

7-16-2019

In the event that you haven’t noticed it yet, the same old evils that once decimated this wayward little planet are at it again! And be they hailed by a different title or name, the end results remain virtually the same – the quest for political power, a desire to control and a lust to destroy and to obliterate- and of this – “I Have Little Or No Doubt!!”

Now I don’t care if its weapons are martial, esoteric, religious or even collusive or corrosive – the final goals forever remains the same - divide, subjugate, collude and ultimately destroy, in one fashion or another?

But if humanity could only learn how to turn all of that powerful lust and compulsive avarice into a progressive and generally constructive direction, then maybe (just maybe) our race would eventually progress toward the limitless possibilities that all of these other world (notable) religions imagine that we could eventually become? And should that day ever arrive, then maybe we could eventually get down to the real business of human survival- but the way that things are currently trekking – “I Personally Doubt It Like Hell?”

Hardcore