View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 03:29 PM

Blue,

I dont get it.

BTW, I said I would get back to you on the Illegals when I do the job for the woman cop.

Well, I done the job and she wasnt around very long, but I was somewhat correct about the jails being overcrowed.

What she said, it that it really dont pay, but costs, more to arrest one of them for traffic violations, and especially if there are more than one in the car, and one happens to have a valid drivers license. and that person can drive on home with the citation going to the orignal driver ( of which dont show up in court) for being afraid of deportation.

But when the State, County, City Malitia arresst one of them it takes so much paper work, and time for INS to pick them up, it just isnt worth it.

For instance, take into custody a drunk driver from Mexico, and three months later he is still in jail, and lack of speedy trial comes to fact, but then by then his time is up, and , or the other hand give him a ticket and he wont show up, and it would take forever to get the person back from Mexico for a traffic violation.

Last Cause,-----To Much Time and Money ( and laziness) on both parties.......

enough.......