Thread: Damn media!
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2008, 07:04 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Well young man,

If you want to get treated with geentility, then you've got to stop ranting and rambling about things of which you (and she) obviously don't have a freakin CLUE about which you're talkin about! Whether it's "cut & paste"..or not!

My old GrandPapppy used to say; "You put crap IN-----You get crap Back"!

Seems you are constantly condemning the "Liberals", the "Liberal Press", the "Left" or some other institution that don't fall into some sort of right-wing agenda.

You obviously can't see that your own "hostility" shines forth in nearly every post you put up around here. And now (there have been others, but I have been "politie" enough to keep my mouth shut, but NOT this time) you think it's OK to post a bunch of damn LIES and MISINFORMATION that have clearly been "DEBUNKED" by not only me, but FACTCHECK.ORG as well!

Well, it's time to grow UP....or at least grow some thicker skin! If you don't want to get the "heat"----then you best stay out of the "kitchen"!

Your friendly neighborhood "asshole",

MR. Gimpy

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote