View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 08:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Nah... not "testy"

I did want a clear explanation to your short answer which I think should've included, something like "Beau, how are you ... long time no see .... how is your daughter Meg."

I am getting "testy" by the vacumm of knowledge that seems to be longstanding, about those wars --- ooops, "operations" in which American hegemony of the past, and perhaps developing, are dang near wiped out.

I am getting "testy" of hearing blacks make special claim upon violations of their human freedoms, when all over American history --- us others have been slaughtered and difiled by actions, or inactions. But I think, that more goes to those who have rioted the most.

I am getting flushed with delight, in knowing that 39mto39r, who did make upfront his views that a better way was to re-Africanize the blacks ... back, and a minor little comment about the border crossers --- could tee tee his pants in anger that something he said, did not have a flag raised, or a beer cheer chorus.

And I am sick of Corporate culture bullshit. I am sick and tired of showing up at work, year after day after day and putting up with cubicle talk and bullshit chatter --- and no one gets to really know one another. I am sick of corporate takeover of all mass media, it seems --- to wit the equivalent of Playmates of the Month reporting on war.

And by the way --- I really feel the Philipine-American War should be a subject --- at the level of value of the Spanish-American War.

I am getting a tatoo --- and I may start Quail Hunting again ... I don't know: maybe I'll get into a Martial Arts club just to let off some aggression.

Well, anneehoooo ---- how the hell are you and your family, Andy ? There, I did it first.

Beau
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote