View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 02:48 PM

Default common chemical of harm especially in war time periods, regardless of where or when

I feel there is common chemical of harm especially in war time periods, regardless of where or when,
but cause of the chemical in explosions and many other sources

Vietnam Vets have the best list of harm, however, it was the other chemical, not AO that caused the harm on 90% + of this list:
http://www.valdezlink.com/re/achemicaltosuspect.htm

I don't think researchers will ever figure it out BECAUSE it is not an easy task. Continually there are more than one variable going on at a time, and unless you look at the whole picture all the time, you won't recognize the CFIDS pattern for these groups

Comments of a Korean Vet
http://www.valdezlink.com/re/korea-wm.htm

My name is William Kenney, I served with Btry A 2/71 (HAWK) 1967-1968 in Korea. When the United States brought agent orange to Korea in 1968 I was required to ride on top of the truck as security when the truck came to spray our Admin area and TAC site. I now have prostate cancer, diabetes, and hypertension with PTSD. The VA states the PTSD is not combat as there was no combat in Korea and denied my agent orange claim as I do not show service in Viet Nam and they that is the only place you could have been exposed.

I appeared before the traveling appeals board in Boston Mass two years ago who remanded the case back to Boston to provide more information POST HASTE, of course they took no action. It appears that the VA could not find my medical records from the start of 2002 when I was diagnosis which were sitting in the basement of the VA hospital. The DAV rep took me down there and we found over six hundred pages the VA "missed"

William Kenney bluejay02130@hotmail.com

Thank you for sharing ... maybe you could answer this question for me:

A Vietnam Vet who replied to one of my posts on patriotfiles.com said that they mixed the dioxin with jet fuel so it would adhere to the foliage:

I suspect what happened in war times especially ... is the same ... is 2-butoxyethanol or a stronger version of it

VA is all mixed up

The full list of harm put forward by the Vietnam vets (excluding the one Dioxin does)
should be the presumptive disability approval list:

Soft tissue sarcomas ... all of them

Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma

Hodgkin's disease

Porphyria cutanea tarda

Respiratory cancers (lung, larynx, trachea)

Prostate cancer

Multiple myeloma

Hepatobiliary cancers

Nasal/nasopharyngeal cancer

Bone cancer

Female reproductive cancers (breast, cervical, uterine, ovarian)

Renal cancer

Testicular cancer

Leukemia

Spontaneous abortion

Birth defects

Neonatal/infant death and stillbirths

Low birthweight

Childhood cancer in offspring

Abnormal sperm parameters and infertility zero sperm

Cognitive and neuropsychiatric disorders Memory Loss *

Motor/coordination dysfunction

Peripheral nervous system disorders Skeptical? ... @ALS

Metabolic and digestive disorders (diabetes, changes in liver enzymes, lipid abnormalities, ulcers)

Immune system disorders (immune modulation and autoimmunity)

Circulatory disorders

Respiratory disorders

Skin cancer

Gastrointestinal tumors (stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, colon cancer, rectal cancer) pancreatic

Bladder cancer

Brain tumors

The Chemical exposure that would do ALL of these things was the other chemical in the mix:

Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether or modern name since its widespread use 1930s on is 2-butoxyethanol. It causes autoimmune hemolytic anemia that is hard to find ... but findable.

It causes lots and lots of birth defects & people are easily exposed today.
Do you have a diagnosis of autoimmune hemolytic anemia AIHA or IMHA

Prove the fatigue that the harmful component (2-butoxyethanol) of Inipol causes:

I really think I am right about this, and if you prove the FATIGUE of CFIDS ... you can prove it is this chemical ... and you would have flu like symptoms especially diarrhea within 5 minutes of a strong exposure.

Lung cancer is not what it is thought, nor diabetes either

When did you have flu-type symptoms ..... constant coughing, diarrhea, etc
and felt TIRED, TIRED, TIRED ?

I think what happened to Hank Williams, Sr's dad
caused health issues for him

And etc http://groups.msn.com/RenalLiver/hankwilliamssr.msnw Back up

By the way my brother was a Korean vet,
but at the time & until recently I was fairly ignorant of your health risks
A chemical to suspect in all war eras this past century to the present: a pesticide, solvent, poison, teratogen, neurotoxin

More that EGBE will do ... & help?

Researchers don't like 'out of the box' views *

Military & Civilians with 'the syndrome' *

Another chemical to suspect for war era harm *

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote