View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 04:15 PM

Default Harms civilians equally

Although the harm of BUTYL shows up strongly in periods of war. It was also a serious exposure for civilians ... especially from WWII on; but I think it started back in the mid 1300s when the Mongels and the Chinese were at war. Sometime after the firecrackers were invented

Fumes in eyes is the exposure

The lines were so blurred between harm to civilians and to the 'gulf war syndrome' vet that the Institute of Medicine concluded about 2 years ago that there was no such thing as gulf war syndrome ... except for ALS there was no more higher incidence of health issues for them than for the general population

That is so true.

Butyl or Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether or 2-butoxyethanol is the primary cause of autoimmune issues and cancers of every type

It is not AO that is the biggest culprit of harm to the Korean or to the Vietnam vets ....

How to prove the health harm & some thoughts for help

Are you the famous Lance Armstrong?

At the moment I'm a little pissed off that the cleaning products we use in our homes do not disclose this health hazardous component ... and by law, they do not have to. When I find out what is in Clean Shower, I suspect I will find this chemical

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote