Thread: Winding Down
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Winding Down

12-1-2020

Just about a month left to go in “The Year 2020” and as usual I am beginning to wonder what my eighty-first year of life will hold in store for me?

There has actually been a great deal of water that has flowed over the falls of life since I first put in an appearance, away back in the year 1940! And in all of that time, I have seen wars come and go with little (if any) resolution, family members depart, fools hanging around for what seemed to be an eternity, and naturally, politicians polluting up the atmosphere for what appeared to be forever – “And Yet, Life Still Goes On!”

“What amazes me the most, however”, is the fact that some things (and people as well) never seem to really change (even at this point in life), and I sincerely doubt that they ever will –

“But once again - only time itself will tell ?”

So once again, and history will certainly bear this out – “It really isn’t the amount of time that a person has allotted to them in life that really counts, but rather, it is what they do with it that truly measures that person’s actual worth and genuine success – “Is It Not?”

And for the record- “A stinking thief is still nothing but a stinking thief, including those who pirate the intellectual property of others, in my opinion!?”

Hardcore