Thread: Fixed & Rigged
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 11:53 AM

Unhappy

Reco

It seems to me that the US citizens today are no longer working together as a team. We are so divided that this is causing a major uprising within the structure of the USA. We have to find a way to work out our differences or we will have major divisions of which we haven't seen since the Civil War.
-
United is what we call ourselves - but the divisions today don't indicate any harmony. As we all know divided we fall! It's been written before and it can be again - if we don't resolve our issues.
-
The world is watching the USA tear itself apart internally over issues we've done little to resolve.
-
You can't lock them all up - it would instigate further divisions and this is not path we need at this time.
-
I don't have any answers! The Government doesn't have any answers - and that adds to insecurity of the whole - and we could fall into something to big to handle.
-
United States "we are not" right now. We have far less unity then we did before Trump.
-
I see and feel much of the pains many are going through. It's not easy. I don't see a quick fix - do you?
-
The world order is shuffling - wars or conflicts are world wide again and again - power struggles are constant - country budgets are so high now that taxation will be horrendous to pay off.
-
We've got sick folks all over the world and here we are bitching again and again about issues we have no control over - nor do those Governments all around the world.
-
Yes its ugly to see and harder to live through. But here we are!
-
I've go no idea how to fix this mess - but yet here it is!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote