View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 02:29 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Quote:
Arrow...no matter how much media drivel you wade thru, it just doesn't seem to get it...not the real skinny anyhow. I mean hell, there are things I'm seeing about SWA Vets protesting...whining and crying...YET...a Marine Battalion that is about ready to head back to Iraq just had a mass reenilistment/extension of enlistment ceremony the other day where MORE than 250 young (and not so young) Devil Dogs signed on the dotted line so they could stay with THEIR Battalion and THEIR Buddies...some going back for the THIRD time!!! Yeah, their morale is waaaaaay down as one can tell!!!!

COL,

I heard the very same words coming out of a group of ourPrisoners of War from Vietnam including Col Bud Dayon C-span last night sharing what has been communicated to them by troops in Iraq. It did my heart good to hear these men supporting their younger brothers and theirmission!It was more than a little encouraging and refreshing in complete contrast towhat you correctly sum up as drivel coming from themain stream media. I did find the article you recommended, read it and will pass it on to those that I know will read it. Thank you.

Godspeed & Keep your head low, Sir!

Arrow>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote