View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 12:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Quote:
Originally posted by MARINEVET Garcia (as in serious):

NATO crew could go home or do what most are doing now...sit around in main camp sites or FOBs...eat chow...walk around with guns strapped on...not doing a friggin' thing! Sure, some of them are out and about, but not nearly enuff!
Well, I guess thats one way to have a stalemate ...

I think I'll stay home on this one ... sounds too much like milling around the old Oakland Army Depot waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.

On a personnal note ... I found out that my unca Gene has a red blood count level that is bordering on Leukemia (I guess thats how they categorize things ... ). He was on a Duster in Korea (piccie) and I don't mean Bitnam ... and another personal note, I did about 3.5 hours of cleaning up other peoples litter this morning along my bike/road ... "Todd" has a roadside memorial along that stretch ... but I will continue this thing on ... because ... SOMETHING ACTUALLY GETS DONE ! Litter was there ... now gone ... no talk ... no budget analysis ... no meetings ... no contracts ... SOMETHING GOT DONE and on the 7th day (Sunday) Garcia looked at his work and said it is good.

Garcia
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote