View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:19 AM

Thumbs down JF is dishonerable and deserves no recognition

You want to thank Vets - go to the Soldier's Memorials - VFW - America Legion - VVN organizations and buy them a beer - shake their hand - tell them Thank You for their Service. You want to do more go to the VA hospitals - volunteer and ask them if they need anything or if you can help them in any way. Otherwise just go about your life and we will do the same. JF should have been run out of the country. Denied citizenship. Black-listed from making movies or being seen on TV. I can't say much more without making a total ass out of myself but she doesn't exist to me. North VN or North Korea should give her a medal for treasonable actions - POW's should spit on her for allowing herself to be used and viewed as a sympathizer. Enough ----- let's move on what a waste of verbiage

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote