View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 06:57 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A Wonderful Time......but

Deb and I had the greatest time in the Mountains this weekend. Don't have time to get into all of it now, but just let me say what hosts Doc and Shirley are.....and the greatest mountain guides you'd ever want to see. Andy and Annette are a ball to be around and the banter was non-stop. Shirley was definately a whiskey runner in her first life. She drove that Expedition like a 50 Ford full of corn squeesin's through some of the most beautiful country in the world. Thank God she was drivin' and not Doc. Had Doc been drivin' I'm afraid we would not have been found until at least the spring thaw. Annette actually ate pinto beens, corn bread, and had a drink of Cheerwine and SunDrop. Deb has her new Cherokee name....Dances With Bovines, and I became He Who Rolls the Picnic Table With Gammy Hip.

I would again like to thank Doc and Shirley for an unbeliveable time. Her family is just like her......superb people. I would also like to thank Annette and Shirley for getting up to see me and Dances With Bovines off Sunday morning. Andy and Doc failed to make muster. A problem Shirley and Annette say is not uncommen.

Thanks again! Will talk soon.

Packo and Deb

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote