Thread: nuclear travel
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 02:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

I ain't laughin' at ya Greg fer heaven sake, might laugh WITH ya like your Dad does :-) [I'm a Dad, of four, I never laugh AT my babies :-)]

I know man, I KNOW, you just go on thinking to the future like you are, Hell, you could have the hook on it!

A lot of what you said in paragraph one I am all for in heart and soul... the issue is HOW to accomplish that! By God, we need your help, but ya gotta have patience with the wounded and lame :-)

As to paragraph #2, I ain't all that sanguine about letting civilian corporations do almost anything, though I usually appreciate somewhat the things they DO do... here is why:

So long as THEIR bottom line is their STOCKHOLDERS profit (so they say), and so long as the law allows them to do any damn thing they please to ensure that profit, then there is always always always hanky panky.

What might be YOUR solution to that vexing and eternal problem?

I'll get back at ya later, me and the Mrs. have got to go take care of my museum Symphony gathering this evening in a few short minutes. Lady Carol does not believe that I CAN dress (well) in 60 seconds or less, whereas it has taken her half of an entire day :-)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote