Thread: Dec 67
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM

Here is what I posted on the HC, plus Roberts anaolgy..The airborne photo has the guy wearing the French Fourtiger I believe..Ron P

39M,Wow, those were some amazing stories, but I have to tell you, I do understand why people think you are a wannabe. For now, I am not saying you were not in the Army nor am I saying you weren't in Nam, But come on,You think peolpe are going to buy that the 82nd Abn Div, would require the services of rookie leg engineer that graduated from AIT the night before and needed to be whisked away in the darkness to help the marines? Now, what is wrong with that picture? The 82nd went to the DR in April 65..you weren't even in the Army, the part about shooting the guys and all that stuff you wrote about the takeover, etc. happened long before you were in the Army and at the time you joined you couldn't have finished basic and AIT with holidays and leave much before March 66 , so then you say you spend 6-8 months in DR, which is it..6 or 8? Now.if it was 8 that would be two/three months after everyone went home. In the conventional Army, no one went anywhere with out orders(except maybe vietnam). I spent time in both conventional (11B)and special operations units(11F)... You see where I am going with this.Your timelines don't mesh and the part about being at Benning and Pathfinder School..pure fiction. Why would you be weaing a school patch when you were in the 82nd when you returned from DR? to whom in the 82nd were you assigned?, I notice you conviently left that out. As I recall you had to be Airborne to attend pathfinder school in the 60's(schools were tough to get, but some leg pvt gets a slot, wait, was that you with the Airborne stuff in that photo??) don't think so...Anyway, I could go on and on and pick your "tour" in Nam apart, but you, as all posers do, will deny you've been caught with your pants down.I am going to attach another post which I presume you will not read, but perhaps someone else will and realize that you are not who you say you are, but someone who has the need to feel important and embelish their service and to that end I say..SHAME ON YOU..Now that being said, I know your going to jump up and down and call me all kinds of MF's, but you left the door open and you brought it up... Most vets I know when challenged will do more than spout some thing someone wrote on a website(can you say 214?, orders?, etc.etc)..As I said in the beginning, maybe you are a Nam vet, if that is true, you might want to back up and PRINT THE REAL STORY...Have a great weekend...Here is the other Post..
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote