Thread: Birth Defets:
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 07:33 AM

Default Jody D. Crockett's baby girl dies

I am JDC4058. I served in the storm bravely and honorably just like the majority of you out there. I have something tearing my heart out and I would like to know if there is anyone out there who has suffered the same thing as I have.

In November of 1992 my wife gave birth to by all appearances a healthy baby girl. 15 days later my baby girl was dead from an unknown illness. All of her organs began shutting down all of a sudden and there was just nothing that could be done to save her. Her liver was the first organ to fail. After that all of her other organs just shut down one by one.

After her funeral I hired a medical malpractice lawyer to find out just what she died of as the resident pathologist in the hospital in which she died could not give me a definitive cause for her death. Her death certificate states that she died of the Herpes Simplex Virus. That is a funny thing as neither my wife or my self suffer from any type of Herpes Simplex Virus. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to go for help. My heart is broken forever and I would dearly love for one of my comrades in arms to tell me what has happened to my beautiful little girl. Please help!
Jody D. Crockett Oct 11, 2000

http://www.valdezlink.com/gwv/babygirldies.htm

The chemical exposure I suspect for organs shutting down *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote