View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 05:19 AM

Brad,

Glad to here you are fitting in I had no doubts. The dedication you talk about will come from the other's takes after your DS's break'em down and start making them men or women from street thug's. I recall my ordeal and coming from the streets in Chicago the transition took a little getting used to.

Keep focused and the other's will come along. They will learn by example as we all did. Initiative should be carefully given or stripes may come your way.

With leadership - comes responsibility. You know doubt have that - but its a difficult position at times and can make you lonely. Learn your trade as best you can. Tranining is just that - you are learning something that can save your life as well as others.

The petty stuff your doing now is only a moral buster. We all had to do it so just get on with it and make the best of a lousy situation.

What are your plans after training? Have you decided your striker posting yet. Talk with your DS's they can give you things to consider. If your going to make a career out the service you may find yourself caught between many duties or opportunities.
Take your time and go with your gut not with what others tell you after all you have to like your job in order to be proficient at it.

Regards to you and your classmates we at home are proud of the service you are giving our country.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote