View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 11:34 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Drop Dead Gorgeous

Drywall made a post at the saloon that reminded me of this. Several years ago I was playing on a bar pool team - would go once a week to another bar and shoot against their team. Saw on the next weeks schedule we are to shoot at a nuddie bar - in Atlanta the dancers wear only shoes and a garder belt. Told my daughter I couldn't believe we were shooting pool there. She tells me Sonya , her friend since 2nd grade , dances there. My daughter was 24 at the time. I have known Sonya since she was 7. We get there and start shooting pool and sure enough " Now on center stage -- Sonya " I look up and there she is - drop dead gorgeous and totally nude, except for the shoes and garter. She is dancing away and I go up to the stage and put two one dollar bills in her garder and as I do I say Hey Sonya , Cathy and Lisa said to say hello. Music is playing , two other nude women on different stages, everyone partying and drinking and she looks down at me and Yells over the music - " Oh Mister Hager, what are you doing here !! " I crawled to the door
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links