Thread: Warriors Saloon
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2005, 11:30 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default No lck

Well Bob I stood out side all weekend, even walked up the street in my quest to find out why no ladies came in to this fine drinking establishment. did you know that there is an alley up the street where there are bunch of two legged chickens, eating brownies, and wispering pom-pom GI. Not real sure what that means but does have a vage ring to it. Any way as I was coming back I saw this lass that was giving LT. a hand shave, enter the bar. When I entered I had a hard time focusing because it's so dark in here. I finaly saw her standing at the end of the bar. I could tell she was a fine Iris Lass, so I approached her thinking I would invite her to a chicken dinner. As I got close, she pulls out this big Bat! she didn't say anything but my trainning and experence told me she doesn't like chicken. If you know this young lady mabe you could introduce her to me , and we could all have a round of Mr. Brennans fine Irish Whiskey. Mean while I'll just set here and dream about the old sod and all them chickens running around. By the way do you know where I can get a TV cheep?

Any day above ground is a good day
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote