View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Ode To A Thieving Cretin

7-12-2020 (Opinions & Fictional File Only)

(purely-fictional and hypothetical opinions)

“What else could you possibly call any pork-tailed, elder-robbing creature, but a thieving and soulless bovine (opinion)?”

Maybe you have other words to describe such a disgusting creature as this, but as for me, (and try as I might), I just could-not come up with any other suitable definitions to even partially describe such a foul (though purely fictional) creature of total and absolute darkness - such as this? “And were not this fictional individual so utterly disgusting, and laughable, this creature might have even given “Old Scrooge” a run for his money??

“But when this brand of fictional vermin is turned loose to pray-upon society, and it cares not - even for its own immortal soul, what then can be said for our entire race of beings that allows such villainy to go unchecked, and even unchallenged?”

“Utterly Damned” are the only two words that I can conjure-up, even within this purely fictional account, to even partially describe any feelings of revulsion and contempt for such ‘a make-believe and fictional’ cretin!

And of course,’ and once again’, this piece is pure fiction”, as no living human being could ever be this vile, this low or even this contemptible – “Now Could They?!”

Hardcore