Thread: Work
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 03:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Work

8-15-2018

According to the dictionary, “WORK” is defined as: “Continued exertion or activity in return for something of value!”

I have therefore often found it insulting when those individuals of bogus intellect have attempted to denigrate or usurp the labors of others, and this just because the payment for such work was not always strictly monetary or immediate! “What fools some of these mortals be!!”

Many a man or woman has labored hard and long to achieve something of worth to them alone! And many more have slipped their mortal coils (died) – penniless and even destitute, save for the fact that it was them and them alone, who had achieved something that would eventually become one of the wonders of mankind!

So tell me again: “Was the profits and/or recognition that was eventually attained by those who were fallaciously credited with the theft, or even the genius, of another really worth the price of one’s own immortal soul, or even their everlasting honor?” And if this sad analogy is true in your own mind, then do tell me again: “What is it in your own mind that truly separates mankind from the beast, evil from genius or the common thief from a man (or a woman) of genuine creativity? “The everlasting problem is that the usurper, along with the well-placed thief, knows exactly who and what they really are, but they have lost the ability to differentiate between good and evil, or even “The Beast” from a person of genuine honor - until that is, they inevitably and finally find themselves standing tall before “The Big Man Himself!”

Hardcore