View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 03:45 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy Truth Can Not Only Set You Free, It Can Also Destroy You

10-11-2019

And as such, I would just love to have a dollar for each and every time some overly-educated and ultimately ambitious lout (a cretin with far more connections than ability), has approached me, literally demanding that I write on their behalf, with their non-existent ability being their only contribution to the effort – not money, not time, not ability, and certainly not their own labors! And as amazing as it may now seem, it is they who become “irreparably incensed” when I decline to play the part of a slave to their self—proclaimed (and erroneous) magnificence!

I think that someone had better re-educate these self-deifying fools to the fact that “The Illustrious Abraham Lincoln” freed the slaves (The Emancipation Proclamation - away back in 1863, some 156 years ago)! Unless of course and like “Politics” itself, “Genuine Freedom Too” – is naught but an illusion, a matter of convenience, interpretation and of course, timing?”

Hardcore