View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 09:53 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Unhappy Xgrunt

You beat me across the River Styx. Why the hell did you do that? Now who am I going to talk about Dr. Hunter Thompson? Remember Thompson said, ?I can?t recommend it for everyone but I?ve make it though life on sex, violence drugs and insanity?? Well, I guess it?s not how long you live but how you live. You could have made it to 80 but then again you would have looked like hell in adult diapers.

I?m mad at you. We didn?t meet in Georgia last spring and now their going to play taps before I get down south again. You were going to buy the first round but don?t think your getting out of that promise. I will see you by the by and I?m going to collect.

You?ve left a void within your family. You?ve left a void with your friends and I?d be pleased and proud to think I number among the the friends. You might think a December trip to Massachusetts is now out of the question but your wrong.
A part of you is here with me and will stay with me forever. We?ll have a conversation about the heat in the summer and we?ll talk the next time ?we? shovel the snow.

I've been listening to "Knocking On Heaven's Door", "Bad Moon Rising" and "Sweet Home Alabama". Guessing you would approve of that.

So long for now baby saun. May you have made it to heaven an hour before the devil knew you died. May the pain be gone forever. And if there are 72 virgins waiting in heaven, save me a couple that don?t look like Janet Reno.

Lest we forget,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote