View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 05:27 AM

Col - when do you get your next leave? Do they rotate you out for R & R? If so do you come home or go to a designated place of peace and quite?

By now I'm sure you heard about the Brits getting nabbed off the coast of Iran. 15 in custody and taken without any fire-fight? Media events show the captures being televised admitting to being in Iranian waters -but we know that's most likely propaganda.

This tension is ratcheting up the middle east and could get inflamed. Did they notify you guys about this situation and if so did this change your mission plans?

Beau asked some good questions I will be interested in reading your reply.

Take care of yourself and I hope like hell they let you carry a weapon in that area.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote