View Single Post
Old 05-24-2002, 05:14 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Well that's an interesting view point...

But check this out my girl is pretty busy livin' in the present and lookin forward to tomorrow. She is happy to be alive too.

But did those green eyes flash when I told her what was said. She took it kinda of personal. She was on it like white on rice. She got it. It was *kiss my ass* THC in NYC.

"They are talkin' about my Dad." "Write a letter to the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, and let them know that my Dad was not a loser."

Anywho got a letter back from THC after a phone call...

I handed to Griz to read in WA state over Mexican Food. He can tell you it was a blow off letter..sorry about that...no, no we didn't mean this we meant that..per normal THC bullshit...

I took it personal too..real personal...

but it's just another day in la la land..

what else is new..

want the truth...

turn off the TV...

and read...

a book..

might start with "We Were Soldiers Once And Young"

Here's to you Bill. The whole world may forget your diligent service to the Country you loved and paid the ultimate price for but they can kiss our collective sweet Irish ass...

Loved you then, love you now..if they love me they have to love you..that's the way it goes...now and always your wild Irish Rose..

Just another ridge and I'll be home..

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote