View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 11:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs up Hi all! VA update

As I had told You earlier I had submitted a claim to the VA on 5 dec 08. It has been a roller coaster for Me these past 3 months. Talked to danny, and Larry a couple of times. Still
fighting type II diabetes, high blood pressure, and hypertension. Went to My psychologist
last week because of job related stress stuff. Can't stand the non-service connected folks
I work with. They have no idea what We as Vets deal with on a daily basis. After 3 1/2 years of holding the title: Director of janitorial services in a private school they have decided it is best ran by someone else that will be hired as the operations manager that
assumes My responsibilities. So I'm being demoted to a night lead person. Don't think I can
deal with that after being in total controll for 3 1/2 years. I can really feel the health issue
stuff these days. Now back to the VA, I contacted Them, and they have stated that My claim is now with the rating board. Does not know what this means. If My claim is approved, then that is in My favor, if not life goes on. looks like another career change
3rd time in 14 years. Hope everyone else is okay. Oh, I've also attended the funeral of 2 classmates over the past 3 months. All in all I gurantee that it is thousands of Vets that is worse off than I. So I don't complain. Glad things are as well as They are. Pray for my
Son-in-law that is deploying to Afghanistan. Capt. US Army. Imbedded training team. Thanks for your service, and many sacrifices. (Happy Easter)
Topp G.