Thread: Equal!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2003, 02:42 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Philly

This is the first time you used the word (all) when talking about minorities getting on Fire or police departments, No I don't belive all minorities got on fire or police by quotas , as a matter the ones that did make it on our fire department by aroundabout way are no longer with our fire department and if you'll look at another post I made here called My Crew you will see there is a black guy on my crew, he is a very fine firefighter and went through the process of getting hired without any outside help at all. And not only that but I asked for him to be on my crew, I didn't have to take him. I am the senior officer in our fire department so I could have anyone I wanted.

Those cops didn't know your friends father, what they saw was a suspect and acted on that, I wouldn't want them to do any less. He wasn't arrested was he? He was inconveinonced, Maybe you think the police officers might have asked the suspect to please talk to us after you have done your shopping, we'll just wait outside. Yea right.

Ron