View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 09:14 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Executive Orders

3-18-2017

Whether you like him or not and whether you agree with him or not, the fact is that “A LEGAL EXECUTIVE ORDER IS STILL A LEGAL EXECUTIVE ORDER – AND THAT IS IT!”

In what I feel to be a blatant attempt to diminish “The Current President of The United States”, the court, on the urging of who knows who (?) - is attempting to reverse the tenet that the three branches of government are equal in their power and scope! And once again, “An Executive Order is Still an Executive Order”, and should we allow “ANYONE/ANYPLACE” to rewrite the law to suit themselves and/or their political party - “THEN WHERE WILL IT STOP?”

Once any wanna-be dictator(s) gets the memo that nothing that they personally disagree with is sacrosanct, then the sky is the limit, laws that protect our way of life will become obsolete, long-accepted rights will be negated, and we will have taken a giant step back into The Dark-Ages, in my opinion!

And lastly – How Dare Any “Former Top Tier Politician”, or “His Ultra-Ambitious Entourage” interfere with (or attempt to bastardize) the power or the authority of the present POTUS?

I am the furthest thing from “A Constitutional Scholar” or even a lawyer (Thank God), but it occurs to me that the plug has been pulled, and should “We The People” allow even one of “Our God-Given and Constitutionally Guaranteed Rights” to be stolen from us, the domino effect will quickly be set into motion by those who worship unbridled ambition? But then what can one expect from people who called “Our Founding Fathers” a bunch of terrorists?

Well, in my opinion, those who are now attempting to pervert “Our Rights and/or Our Constitution” are nothing more that “A Gaggle of Despots in Training?”

Now answer me this (hypothetically speaking of course): “If anyone were to have the gall or the audacity to attempt to circumvent “Presidential Authority”, would that individual be beyond wire-tapping as well?” And once again, this is only a question??

Hardcore