View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 03:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Psyco Vets, Bay Area Chapter [abn]

Well, we invaded Cu Chi and it's tunnels today. First we had to to sit through a 15min Communist Propoganda film. Kinda pissed me off, but it's their country now, so I guess they can say whatever they want. Andy, according to them, you guys were quite the assholes there .

Pretty amazing place. You have to admire them just from the engineering aspect of it. Quite a feat. It's a very tourist-friendly place, in that people of all ages and physical capabilities can get around quite easily.

James and I added to the Communist coffers by paying a buck a round to fire off a 30 round clip through an AK47. All four of us took a half dozen shot's or so. I dropped 3 of the 4 targets, so they gave me a free baseball cap. Got to crawl [literally] through one of the tunnels. Kath passed. I should have. Not a user friendly place for a 6 footer. You couldn't of gotten me down one of those things back in the day if you'd held a gun to my head. Well, guys gonna go. Will post more as the opportunities arise.

Sid: got some good Psyco Vet pictures for ya' so far, and more to come as we progress.

AIRBORNE!!

Tom