View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Razz,

No administration, Republican or Democrat has ever done anything to curb oil prices.....NONE OF THEM. I also wish that something could be done but it never has and never will. Again, the greedy politicians of BOTH SIDE will never reduce taxes on gasoline and maybe, just maybe it's time that we started drilling and building more refineries that the environmentalist have been blocking so we won't be completely dependend on foreign oil. Seems the green weenies didn't learn a thing from the oil embargo's of the 70's. Hate to say it my friend, but if you've been reading the papers here in SC the Democrats in our state congress have been asking for an INCREASE in gas taxes in SC, and tobacco, to make us "use less". I know we're being gouged by the Arabs, (OPEC, WHICH INCLUDES SOUTH AMERICAN COUNTRIES), AND OUR OWN COMPANIES, but as I've said before, no administration is going to do anything about it. When Clinton was in he dipped into the Stratigic Oil Reserve to "lower prices" but did not cap the Oil Company profits. It didn't reduce prices. He also did nothing with OPEC, same same George Bush, which pisses me off also. They ALL stink to high heaven.

You forgot my other question, what are you paying for fuel as of today??? (Razz, ain't arguing with you....just believe both sides screw us, not just this administration.)

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote