Thread: Im so sick
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 03:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

I was just reading about the workman in Ireland that found an ancient Book from the Bible dated 800-1000 AD that was found opened to the page with Psalms 83 in which reads "In which God hears complaints of other nations attempts to wipe out the Name of Israel" seems to me that some groups still to this day don't think Israel has the right to Exist. And I think it leads back to the Feud between the sons of Abraham. If only he had listened to the Angels and not lay-ed down with his Arabic Slave Girl the sons of Abraham wouldn't have this feud over their Version of Religion today . Muslims, Christians and Jews all acknowledge from Abraham back to the Garden of Eden but at this point(Abe) the Muslims branch off like their family tree and like the other reformations of the Christian Church they believe what they believe is correct and all other religions are misguided and wrong.Also like most kids they don't want to share their legacy they want it all or die trying to prevent the other from enjoying their legacy.