View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 06:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Joy,...

Your raise a lot more questions that need confronting & answering, before sensibly voting.

Still, the answer to question raised by John McCain himself while being intervieved is quite important for All Voters knowing, also. Basically: "How come I have to account for every Campaign Dollar received from The Voting Public,...and Obama DOES NOT"?

Barack having staunch Democrat BILLIONAIRE Political Supremacists and/or wealthy One Party System preferring ideogues (ala Karl Marx) backers, does make it QUITE HARD believing that largest amount of funds ever accumulated in history (Obama can afford 10 more TV ads & airtime than Mccain) for Presidential Campaigning,...comes by way of $87.00 average Campaign Contributions?

Yeah, sure (?),...and a few Bush/McCain/Palin Hating BILLIONAIRES contribute nothing? Also, I've no doubt whatsoever that Barack Hussein Obama II or Junior's tally of contributions are just as legitimate or unquestionable...such as "His" Bogus Voter Registration Army of Hacks called: "ACORN", have proved doing nationwide.

If these questions not soon addressed & answered by The Mainstream/Media ALSO,...this upcoming 2008 Election will be no more legitimate that any such as in The Old Soviet Union were. America's Election now actually even worse, since never heard of any Soviet Politicians wasting so many Hundreds of Millions of rubles to Buy The Politburo or Commissariat, to achieve their One Party Supremacy & Dictatorial ends.

Neil