View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 09:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by colmurph View Post
Gimpy, I wouldn't have you as a friend. All you give a shit about is how much money you can get from the system. I see that you managed to have a career in the printing industry even though you are supposedly 100% disabled. If you were getting compensation from a civilian company for 100% disability and they found out that you were able to work you'd end up in jail for fraud. Aint the VA just great! I'm surprised that you haven't figured out an angle to get in on the welfare bandwagon. In all your posts over the years, I haven't been able to see one scintilla of evidence that you are or were ever, a man of integrety. You are an "oxygen theif".

Oh!..and one more thing you arrogant son of a bitch, who ever told you that these forums are your "Kitchen"?

Look you stupid phuckin bastard, I was rated at 50% disabled until 1996 when my phucking leg fell apart from 13 operations, bone grafts and metal plates and pins. THAT'S when I had to retire and THEN I became 100% disabled and haven't worked since then.

So thanks once again for spouting off that dumb ass, hate filled mouth of yours so folks around here can still see what a real jerk-off, and son-of-a-bitch YOU are.

You folks just keep on proving eveything I say about y'all.

Thanks again you idiot.

Gimp

PS----Same, same for you Neil!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote