Thread: Sticks & Stones
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 02:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Sticks & Stones

12-6-2019

(more personal opinions)

Trying to achieve control by calling someone insulting names may be childish – but, threatening an entire nation because of that alleged case of “Name Calling” is (in my opinion), totally foolhardy, and damned dangerous at best!

I have heard of wars being starting because of physical attack, and I have even heard of some wars beginning because of continuing aggression (or even avarice and insanity), but to threaten hostility because of “Sticks and Stones Name Calling Is Nuts”, especially when the prowess of that nation (the Good Old U.S. of A.) is mightier than even the fake-news media could ever even begin to portray!

“Maybe It Is Time for A Little Rethink”, as (again in my opinion), it is a helluva thing to even contemplate “Outright War” over anything as trivial as a little name calling? But should any outright hostilities ever be undertaken against us, - I am sure that “The Mighty U.S. of A. Is More Than Up To Any Possible Challenges?”

But in reality (and once again in my opinion), we hold no patents upon intelligence and wisdom and as such, I am again sure that “Any Nation” that wishes us harm, would realize, as well, that the words paper-tiger are “Not Even Present” within our vocabulary!!

“WE (AMERICANS) USUALLY SPEAK SOFTLY, BUT (We Always) CARRY A BIG STICK!!” (Teddy Roosevelt – 1901, 26th U.S. President)….

Hardcore