View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Everything but the Barret .50

I have owned one of each except a glock and the barrett. I have fired everything but the barrett. Glock is an excellent pistol but ergonomically is does not fit me and is uncomfortable in my hands. The Swiss carbine is a Jewel (no pun intended). My older step brother had one then I had it then the inlaws got it then it dissapeared. My model 29 4"bbl is a piece of art. it had been tuned and timed, internal parts were hand polished then also teflon coated. Has a black teflon finish and a internal schuman compensator, you can one hand it. Have owned several SMLE's over the years (short magazine lee enfield) They produced the sexiest jungle carbine of WWII. LT has a .45 that I built for him it will print 1" at 25yds all day long. What VN vet hasnot fied the AK or M16. The .223 is certainly a killer round. but then again so is the AKs 7.62x39. The Mosin M44 is the only rimmed military cartridge 7.62x54. fairly accurate for Russian WWII snipers but they seldom engaged much over 200 yards. My 870 is the only left handed weapon I own, stands guard beside the bed loaded with OO buck. Guess I need a Barrett huh.