View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 07:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

My My My Crazy Einar does have his sexuality all tied up with his firearms, doesn't he? Some real penis-substitution going on here for sure. When they say "jacked off a round" Ol'Einar must really mean it!

To my way of thinking, real men keep their guns to themselves and don't ever bring them out unless theyre going to use them. Then they use them, put them away and don't ever tell anyone about them. But what do I know, I'm only a liberal who knows how to use supressed weapons and explosives and ambushing people. Which brings up this remark from Crazy Einar:
"...The GLOCK is feared by liberals. It's called "plastic" and "ceramic" and "capable of going through airport metal detectors." If this were true, it would be the coolest gun on Earth. But these things are total lies, and serve to point out that liberals are not men.../"

I own a Glock and other weapons mentioned here....and more that aren't. I believe every liberal should own a gun and know how to use it and this kind of post only encourages that thought

I'd like to invite Crazy Einar, or anybody else who is foolish enough to think I'm not a man, to come suck my ---- and find out for sure!