Thread: I am back
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 07:27 PM

Talking Welcome Back

Only a serviceman could forget his login - I do it often. I'm glad your back and I thank you for your service.

Stick's login issues is common for me. Believe it or not I'm still working and I don't know why. Why is failing - I'm nearing 69 soon and 70 is right around the corner. I keep in touch with my Bud HC whose literal skill empress the hell out of me. I wish I had his talents.

Wife is failing on me. in the emergency room three times in the last six weeks loosing weight down to 90+ lbs. 48 years married - grandkids 18 and over what the hell.

Had six beers tonight and feeling a little whozzy but still upright. Miss my Buds gotta call my buddy who I served with to make me laugh.

Don't know why we all degrade to much after 70. I'm still at my fighting weight but nobody wants to pick on me. Hands are scared from phosphorous burns three disk are out of my back and my right hip feels like someone hit me with a sludge hammer.

Everyone I know has bitten the bullet - I'm running our friends. One left in Lancaster, PA and I'm going to call him shortly.

I miss all the guys I served with for so many years. Most are gone the others I can't find. Wife is failing and I'm hungry - so I'm going to go get something to eat.

You guys behave and tell it as it is - hell with it - we all don't have much time before the big sleep comes. I'm not voting for Trump (what an ass). I will move Canada if he wins.

Good Luck

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote