View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Question In my wildest imagination:

I can't possibly imagine anyone doing this. Unless you were hiding from Polish Cops. Like stealing someone's polish sausage of the grill and they sent the cops after you. You would have to be really perverted to drop into a honeybucket with waders on. They need to be locked up for their own safety and the safety of the general population. Sickos I say Sicko.

Keith

That reminds me of an ethnic joke:

Did you hear about the name of group to be slandered taking a drive in the country and had to use the bathroom bad. He dropped into the yard of a farmer and asked to use their bathroom. The farmer directed him to the outhouse. After about twenty minutes the farmer goes to check on the fellow in the outhouse. When he got there he found him with a long stick stirring up the mess. The farmer asked him what in the world he was doing. The man said he had dropped his jacket down the hole and was trying to retrieve it. The farmer said, "You certainly don't want your jacket now." The man replied, "No I don't the jacket, its the cookies in the pocket I'm trying to retrieve."

Sorry guys:

I'll probably get John started with sick jokes again.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote