View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 06:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Default spads

I believe seascamp is right. even with all the new gadgits the jets have give me a a1 sky raider or spad anytime for close in air support. the jets are good fighters but even with smart bombs they ain't that accurate you only see the pictures of the ones that do hit there targets the other pictures are never released and if it were my ass on the line and i could make a call for any airplne for close in support it would deffintly be the a-1 sky raider they carryed so much ordenance off those carriers that when they launched off they were bearly able to out run the carrier but they were accurate very very accurate god love those pilots coming in slow and still putting the stuff where it was needed most. now the zoomies they came in so fast i don't know how they even got close but maybe its just me, and i'll be the first to admit i'm old fashion but i sure would like to hear from the mud grunts who you would rather have supporting your ass in a close in fight a sky raider or an f22 now there is a good question.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote